Primaflow F&P is a key distributor to the Plumbing merchant trade through our three businesses:
- F&P Wholesale - Plumbing, Heating and Bathroom products
- Primaflow - Small plumbing parts fixtures and fittings all delivered next day nationwide
- Connections - Packed plumbing specialist distributed nationwide
We offer our customers:
- Reliability - we act with integrity and take pride in a job well done.
- Friendliness - we are professional and always acting fairly so that we provide you with excellent customer service.
- Delivering More - we aim to understand your needs and deliver solutions;not just products.
- Simplicity - we can build and maintain effective partnerships by making your lives easier.
Our mission is to "Simply Deliver More" for our customers to provide market-leading service and we demonstrate this through:
- Online ordering - Fast, efficient and convenient, available 24/7
- Key product availability - Our stock levels make our warehouse an extension of your own
- Next day delivery - Peace of mind with our own delivery fleet
- Personal account management - Your dedicated contact is just a call away
More about our businesses
Within the UK, F & P has a network of nine Distribution Centres able to service the needs of Plumbers Merchants, Bathroom and Fire Showrooms. We service over 3000 customers with over 3000 products every month.
F&P carries the industries widest selection of branded plumbing, heating and bathroom products with nearly 4000 products also available in our own Pro Heating, Fresssh Bathrooms and Connections plumbing products.
Primaflow is a leading national distributor of branded plumbing and heating systems. Our mission is to "Simply Deliver More" through reliability of service, friendly and professional staff, as well as simplicity when it comes to working with us. Our aim is to be recognised as the industry's 'One Stop Shop' for all of your plumbing needs.
Our comprehensive range of products cover everything from brassfoundry, tube fittings, taps & mixers, accessories and a huge range of related installation materials for plumbing and heating merchants.
Operating from the National Distribution Centre in Birmingham, Primaflow holds over 6,500 products in stock and ready to ship to customers on a next day basis.
We also have a regional branch located in Bangor (N Ireland).
The origins of F & P Wholesale date back to the 1960ís, originally called Lea Heating Builders Merchants. The company bought a number of individual merchants over a 30 year period including R Ronaldsons & Co in 1971 before being sold to Tricom in 1999 for £4.5 million, becoming Tricom Supplies.
F & P, originally Lea Heating Builders Merchant, dates back to the 1960's.
The Business acquired several independent merchants, including R Ronaldsons & Co in 1971.
The Company took the name Tricom Supplies after the Tricom acquisition in 1999 for £4.5 million.
The purchase of Fry and Pollard lead to Tricom Supplies trading under both Company names for a period of time.
2003 saw the BSS Group Plc acquistion where the Company become known as F & P Wholesale.
F & P remained a stand alone business and continued as one of the largest secondary distributors with a independent 'light side' merchant customer based of 2,300.
In 2010 came the Travis Perkins Group acquistion of the BSS Group Plc
July 2011 saw the exciting move of Connections and F & P join forces to be able to provide a full solution for the customer base - Plumbing, Heating, Bathrooms & Fittings.
Primaflow Ltd joins F & P Wholesale to become the largest distributor of materials for plumbing and heating systems.